When someone presents facts within a story format, something happens to our brains 🧠.
- The language processing areas are activated
- The sensory cortex is set in motion
- The rational and emotional regions are affected
- Neurotransmitters that affect both hemispheres of the brain are released
And then, we can:
- Imagine ourselves in the same situation
- Experience what someone else has experienced
- Gain new perspectives
- Have a better understanding of the world around us
- Relate to one another better
- Feel a little closer to the storyteller
- Make sense of something that might have seemed complex
Jane Goodall said, “What you have to do is to get into the heart. And how do you get into the heart? With stories.” If you’re looking to touch the heart and minds of your prospective buyers, tell stories.
If you’re looking to touch the heart and minds of your prospective buyers, tell stories.