Case Study Program Development
For a case study program to succeed, it’s critical to establish repeatable processes, a central inventory system, as well as templates and checklists to make coordination and execution efficient and scalable. We’ll review how to create and utilize your case study inventory, current challenges you’re facing, and identify what industry types and clients are needed to achieve your goals. You’ll receive specific, personalized feedback on what to do to get the most value out of your case study program.
Case Study Program Development will give you specific, actionable, personalized advice, answering your most pressing questions on how to create a successful customer success story program and shorten your sales cycle.
In short: You come with questions, I give you answers. Plus the tools, email templates, scripts, and resources you need to succeed.
Get actionable advice from a subject matter expert
Kate helped me through a process that had the potential of being complicated and made it easier than I expected.
Often all it takes is to talk to the right person at the right time.Put the analysis paralysis behind you and get specific, actionable advice on exactly what to do next for your case study program. Book a 1-on-1 Case Study Coaching Call today and get the answers you need to learn how to:
- Get the most value out of your case studies
- Build a library stocked with diverse company types, industries, and use cases
- Equip your sales team with the tools they need to succeed
- Fully represent your growing portfolio of clients
- Create repeatable processes and a central inventory system
- Utilize templates and checklists to make coordination and execution efficient and scalable
Imagine knowing exactly what to do next
Imagine this—imagine having someone who understands your business objectives and current challenges that you can objectively bounce ideas off of. Imagine having the influence and advice of a trusted expert to help you (and your business) create a successful case study program. Imagine knowing what to do next with specific, actionable, personalized advice and answers to your most pressing questions.
Here’s How It Works
Book a live 1-on-1 call and get your questions answered.Before the call, you’ll share your biggest case study challenges and questions with me in a Customer Strategy Needs Assessment, a detailed questionnaire that lets me learn about your business, your customer success story objectives, and how I can help the most.On your call, we’ll dive into your business and answer your pressing questions.You’ll get answers to your questions and actionable advice for your current situation.
- Two 60-minute strategy sessions
- A Case Study Needs Assessment — Get insight into your business with this detailed questionnaire (and personalized feedback)
- My case study inventory matrix (a strategic tool for getting the most out of your case study program)
- Get specific answers to your most pressing questions
- Templates and checklists
- Direct 1:1 access to me via email (for two weeks)
“What if I don’t know what question to ask?
Calls include the Case Study Needs Assessment Pre-Call Questionnaire. The Case Study Needs Assessment is a detailed questionnaire that will help you start thinking critically about your customer success stories and how they support your business objectives and sales and marketing goals. This process will help clarify the questions on your mind.The Case Study Needs Assessment also helps me learn about you and your business so I can understand where I can help you the most.
“What topics do people ask about?”
These are some topics and questions that have come up in my calls:
- “How do I identify case study candidates?”
- “When is the best time to ask my clients for a case study?”
- “What’s the best format for a case study?”
- “How do I secure customer permission?”
- “I need a game plan for creating a case study program. Where do I start?”
- “What do I do if my customer doesn’t want to be named?”
- “How can I motivate clients to participate in a case study?”
- “How do I create a library stocked with diverse company types and industries?”
- “What’s the best way to leverage existing case studies?”
- “Meeting with existing clients and crafting a story is a huge time suck. How can I streamline the process?”
- “How do you conduct a successful interview?”
- “What if an interview gets out of control (i.e., candidate is unfocused)?”
- “What are some techniques for asking open-ended questions?”
- “What if the client shares a negative experience in the interview?”
- “How do I promote case studies once they’re complete?”
After a call you’ll leave with:
- Direction on what to work on next, so you avoid getting stuck and wasting valuable time
- Specific feedback from your Customer Story Needs Assessment
- Specific steps to take to reach the case study goals you want to hit in the coming 12-months
And, of course: direct advice on how to improve your case study program, what to start with, what to measure, and how you’ll know if things are working.On the call, you’ll receive practical “do this specific thing next” instruction gained from 10,000+ hours of work as a writer and marketer helping B2B businesses and sales and marketers just like you.
How much is this?
Case Study Program Development is $2500
What if I don’t think I need help?
Everyone needs help.
I frequently invest in coaching, mentoring, and products to help me become a better writer, marketer, and business person.
You may not think you need help right now, but let me ask you something:
- Why would someone hire a house cleaner when they could clean their own home?
- Why would someone pay a hairdresser when they could cut their own hair?
- Why would someone hire a carpenter to hang cabinets when they could Google how to do it?
- Why would someone hire a landscaper when they could plant their own flowers?
- Why would someone hire a CPA when they could do their own taxes?
The answer to each of these questions is: because they have more money than time.If you don’t recognize the value of professional assistance, then I can’t help you.
What happens after I pay?
You’ll receive a link to schedule an appointment in my calendar, and I’ll send you the Customer Story Needs Assessment to complete. Once I receive your answers, I’ll send our next steps together.
Can someone else be on the call with me?
No. Calls are strictly 1-on-1. Feel free to bring a list of questions. The call will have two participants: you and me.
Do you offer refunds?
No. Refunds are not offered for 1-on-1 calls.
Still have questions?
Email me at email@example.com.
Availability is Limited
I’m only available for a limited number of sessions each month. Availability is “first come, first served” so the sooner you respond, the sooner you will have the tools you need to begin taking your customer success program to the next level.
I usually only take on a handful of case study program development clients per year. If you are interested in taking your case studies to the next level, apply now to start the process.