Does this sound familiar?
If you’re one of the many organizations struggling to find extraordinary B2B writers, you’re not alone.
This is why:
- Gifted B2B writers are hard to find (in fact, they are highly sought after)
- Many writers gravitate to B2C (as it’s less demanding)
- B2B writers must spend time researching your products and services (to have a thorough understanding of the subject matter and business context)
- Your products and services may be highly technical or complex
- Does your copy ever contain poor grammar, typos, or misplaced punctuation?
- Do you have the time, commitment and support to develop your own talent?
- Are your efforts best spent on content marketing or trying to actually run a business?
- Does your copy convert?
- Do you outsource your talent to non-native speakers (who miss subtle nuances and lack a cultural connection with your audience personas?)
- Does your content talk about you or does it speak to the challenges your prospective buyers face (that you can solve?)
There is a better way
Imagine if your sales and marketing content:
- Had that magical extra something—a spark that made your content delight, engage, and stand out—moving your reader to take action
- Truly spoke to your audience—understanding their motivation, context, language and needs
- Demonstrated your skills and expertise (your unique terminology felt natural and rang true)
- Had zero spelling and grammar mistakes
- Was easy to read and understand
- Convinced and converted (well-written copy is in effect your sales pitch, working for you 24-7).
Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.. (econsultancy)
You are the closest person to your business and the one who knows it best. You’re ideally positioned to answer questions about your company’s products and services. But the truth is that not everyone can write well—even about topics they know. And even fewer know what their readers desperately need to hear.
If you’re in the process of creating a new website, product, or campaign, or are looking to strengthen your existing brand, I can ensure your messaging is spot on. Your content is a vital part of your sales and marketing team: and it will either be working for you or doing nothing.
To get started, click here and share what you’d like to ask or tell me. In the meantime, take a look at my writing samples -> here.After that, we’ll schedule a time to speak 1-on-1 to discuss your goals, and the outcomes you’re looking for. Then, together, we’ll decide on the options that best fit your needs.Availability is “first come, first served” so the sooner you respond, the sooner you will have the tools you need to begin taking your content to the next level.