Let's talk about you first...
If you're reading this, I would venture to guess that your solutions are valuable to your clients. You go the extra mile for your customers to provide products and services that solve a specific business need. That means, there are others out there who need your help, too.
Why not leverage the positive feedback of existing customers (that trust you and know first hand what it's like to work with you) to bring in new business? After all, buyers trust each other more than they trust you. Your satisfied customers are your greatest sales and marketing tool. I'm here to help you capture and leverage their amazing stories.
Hi, I'm Kate, and I have one goal: to help you land more clients and close more deals in less time.
There are all sorts of smart cookies in the copywriting world who could potentially help you with your case study project. So, why work with me? Here are several reasons that I hope you will find compelling:
- You will work directly with me i.e. you won’t be shuffled off to junior writers or subcontracted labor.
- I don’t bill by the hour, so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be for my intervention.
- I’ve been a writer, marketer, and designer for over 20 years and ran a successful design and marketing agency serving clients world-wide.
- I wrote a book on marketing and am a guest author on industry-leading blogs about marketing, design, and positioning.
- I’ve been a guest lecturer on marketing and advertising at Brenau University and the University of North Georgia. I know my stuff–but more importantly, I know how to teach it.
- I was selected to be a Marketing Mentor for the “Capstone Project” (where students provide professional consultations for real companies as part of their MBA program) through the University of North Georgia’s Mike Cottrell College of Business. My student cohort earned an A.
- I’ve helped companies reinvent themselves online through effective content and optimized user experiences.
- My advertising design and branding concepts were featured in the college textbook "Consumer Behavior–Human Pursuit of Happiness in the World of Goods" by Banwari Mittal for its biogenic and psychogenic approach to fulfilling the needs of ecologically-conscious consumers.
- My business was nominated as a Small Business Rock Star by the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
If you'd like to learn more about what I can do for you, read about my services here.
P.S. Let's connect on LinkedIn!
Heard enough and ready to start a conversation?
If you're interested in learning whether this is a fit for your business, click the big red "Request a Call" button below. You'll immediately receive next steps by email.